Best conditions for new, common top performances: The new patent-pending Marathon-Motor exceeds known limits in extreme applications in terms of power, productivity and service life. With up to 1,700 Watt and up to 20% more maximum output power it goes on without interruption where others fall behind: Redefining limits.
Developed for long service life in extreme applications
Up to 20% higher overload capacity thanks to new ventilation technology:
- Turbo fans accelerate the cooling air to up to 400 km/h.
- Flow-optimised dust protection cage
- Rear suction vents prevent unintentional covering for longer service life
Increased robustness by virtue of additional protection against aggressive dusts:
- Flow-optimised dust protection cage accelerates dust particles from the machine
- New epoxy resin powder around the field coi
- 30% more abrasion protection resin at the rotor winding
For satisfying productivity
Constant high speeds under load for quickest material removal
- by virtue of increased rotor diameter for optimum leverage and up to 50% more torque
- by virtue of new ventilation technology for significantly reduced average motor temperatures and up to 20% more max. output power
For perfect ergonomics and control
New patented field coil technology permits more power in reduced design
- for highest power density in any class
- for low-fatigue and safe working
- First 1.7kW angle grinder with the power of a large grinder and the compactness of a small one
Patented: winding technology with more copper fitted into a reduced space.