6/12/24V electronic, automatic battery charger for WET,GEL, AGM, MF, SPIRAL, START-STOP batteries, for automatic charging/maintenance (PULSE TRONIC), for recovering sulphated or very low batteries and vehicles start aid.
The Pulse Tronic technology guarantees optimal battery charging over 8 phases which test, monitor, increase and maintain the charge state.
It is very easy to use, thanks to the automatic recognition of the type of battery, and the presence of a user-friendly keypad. The innovative Power Stream technology guarantees better performance, up to 50% more than traditional battery chargers thanks to more effective and complete control of the charging process, to notably faster charging times and maintenance of the optimal battery conditions, which guarantee a longer working life.
- automatic charging/maintenance, BOOST quick charge and START aid
- SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) Technology
- Pulse Tronic charge with pulsed charge holding
- LED signalling of the charge state, end of charge and protection intervention
- Sulphated battery recovery selection
- Clamps not powered if disconnected from battery – anti spark device, protection againsts short-circuits, polarity reversal, overvoltage at input and faulty battery.
Fit with PFC device.
|Model||PULSE 50 230V (807588)|
|Voltage||230V, 50/60Hz, Single phase|
|Charging absorbed power||600W|
|Charging voltage||6 / 12 /24V|
|Effective charging current||45 / 45 / 23A|
|Rated charge current||40 / 40 / 20A|
|Start current 1V/C||40A (Boost) / 70A (Start)|
|Min rated reference capacity||10Ah|
|Max rated reference capacity||600Ah|
POWER STREAM TECHNOLOGY (+50% Performance!)
- efficient power transfer
- advanced charging control
- rapid charting time
- longer battery life
ELECTRONIC CONTROL OF THE CHARGE PROCESS
- for all battery types
- control of the charge current
- protectoin of the electronic components on-board vehicles without having to disconnect the battery from the vehicle during charging
- less battery overheating during the charge phase
- longer useful life to batteries
LONGER BATTERY LIFE! (With the advanced function of maintenance for the recovery of sulphated batteries. )
It is essential to know about those situations that can hinder battery performance: one of these is sulfation, which can degenerate battery performance until it is no longer usable.