OVS-TG Oscillating Spindle Sander
- 370 × 370 mm Cast iron table, rib reinforced for maximum stability. The table surface is precision ground.
- Heavy gauge steel frame.
- Rubber drum can be fitted on both ends for full use of the entire spindle.
- The high spindle speed of 1720RPM combined with the oscillating fine finishing effects.
- Easily interchangeable spindle.
- Tilting table for bevelled parts sanding.
Easy Spindle Interchange
This machine accepts spindle diameters of 1/4″, 1/2″ and 3/4″ for fitting with various diameters of rubber drum.
Spindle change is easily made using the wrench supplied.
The table may be tilted front downwards up to a maximum of 45 degrees to allow the sanding of bevelled parts.
A graduated scale is attached for accurate reading of the degree of tilt.
A plastic dust hood is supplied under the table for connection to a dust collector.
The dust hood outlet diameter is 2″.
- Technical Specification:
* All specifications, dimensions and design characteristics shown are subject to change without prior notice.
Model OVS-TG Oscillations per minute 100 Oscillations stroke 15/16″ (24 mm) Sanding spindle diameter (Sandard) 1/4″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 1-1/2″, 2″ Sanding spindle diameter (Optional) 3″ Spindle speed 1720 rpm Table area 370 x 370 mm Table tilt 45 degrees front, downward Table height from floor 465 mm Motor 1/2 HP Dust hood outlet diameter 2″ Net weight 30.3 kgs Gross weight 37.7 kgs Machine dimensions (LxWxH) 370 x 370 x 480 Packing dimensions (LxWxH) 435 x 435 x 525