N100A 4“ Pipe Threading Machine
Manufacturer: REXEfficient 3-speed transmission speeds up your work
- Less than 100 sec to make a perfect 4″ pipe taper thread. Less than 20 sec for a 1″ pipe taper thread.
- Uni-auto Die Head for ½ – 2″ pipe. Dies are compatible with NP50A/NP80A Manual Die Heads and Uni-auto Die Heads.
- Profiling Die Head for 2½ – 4″ pipe. REX original profiling system enables precise, straight tapers, with 20 mm dies performing at higher speed and requiring less power consumption.
- Quick adjustable cutter.
- Quiet, maintenance-free condenser motor.
- Built-in tool box is convenient for on-site work.
- Large-capacity scrap catcher.
- Threading size, thread length, and microfine adjustment of thread diameter can all be adjusted easily.
- Compact and lightweight for its class (123 kg), it can be set up by just two people.
- NV-auto and Manual Die Heads can be mounted as options.
|Threading capacity||¼ – 3″|
|Voltage (50 or 60Hz) AC (V)||110/220 – 230 or 120|
|Motor||Single phase, Condenser, 750W or 1000W|
|Rotation speed (Unloaded)||43rpm (½” – ¾”) 24rpm (1″ – 2″) 13rpm (2½” – 4″)|
|Weight||123kg (withoug die head)|
|Dimension (L × W × H)||873 × 635 × 558mm|