CP 0.25 kW – 2.2kW | 50 Hz
PEDROLLO centrifugal pump is suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, these pumps are widely used in domestic and civil applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small and medium sized pressure sets, for transferring liquids and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
- Performance range:
- Flow rate up to 160 l/min (9.6 m3/h)
- Head up to 56 m
- Application limits:
- Manometric suction lift up to 7m
- Liquid temperature between -10°C and +90°C
- Ambient temperature up to +40°C
- Max working pressure:
- 6 bar for CP100 / CP130 / CP132 / CP150 / CP158
- -10bar for CP170 / CP190 / CP200
- Continuous service S1