FALCON 251, small manual pivot sawing machine to cut metals from 0° to 45° left, using an HSS blade. Practical and safe to use, it can be supplied as a bench model or with the steel base, with three-phase or single-phase speed motor.
- Electric system: wiring totally identifiable, motor switch, low tension safety device (LTSD 24 V) with IP55 control handle for the three-phase version and IP55 control handle for the single-phase version.
- Double head return spring.
- Bronze gear and casehardened/grounded worm screw which work immersed in oil.
- Vice with anti-burr device with double clamping of the piece.
- Electric submerged pump at 48 V to lubro-refrigerate blade.
- Adjustable stop to make cuts of the same length.
- The machine is supplied without saw blade.
- Metal blade cover which totally encloses the blade.