Out of stock
FALCON 352, manual sawing machine to cut metals from 45° right to 45° left using an HSS blade. This high performance model has a heavy cast iron structure and is equipped with all the devices and functions neces- sary so as to cut in a precise and safe manner.
FALCON 352 is available as a bench model or eventually with the steel base, with a 2-speed three-phase motor. Furthermore upon request it can be supplied with an automatic vice (FALCON 352 MA, so that the vice closes automatically when lowering the head). In the MA version the machine is always supplied complete with steel base.
- Motor insulation class IP54.
- Worm screw shaft mounted on a pair of bushings.
- Blade shaft assembled on two preloaded taper bearings on eccentric bushing.- Externally adjustable clutch.
- Clamping system by means of vice screw which slides on taper slide with adjustable gib.
- Fixed burnished steel jaws.
- The front vice jaw has an axial adjustment so as to clamp the material as close as possible to the cutting line.
- Adjustable steel anti-burr device.
- Electric submerged pump at 48 V to lubro-refrigerate blade.
- Double head return spring.
- Adjustable stop to make cuts of the same length.
- Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
- Machine predisposed to be hoisted.
- The machine is supplied without saw blade.
- Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.