Microprocessor controlled, TIG (high frequency HF or LIFT striking), PULSE TIG and MMA inverter welding machine in direct current and alternating current (AC/DC).
Use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, nickel and their alloys.
- Pulse and EASY pulse operation
- Adjustable pre-heating for simpler striking in AC
- TIG regulations: “bi-level”, start up/end current, spot welding time, pre/post gas, current up/down slope, balance DC AC, square wave frequency
- THINSPOT function for quick and precise tack welding
- MMA regulations: arc force and hot start
- anti-stick device
- VRD device
- remote control connector
- thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent protections.
Complete with TIG welding accessories.
|Model||TECHNOLOGY T.222 AC/DC(852054)|
|Main Voltage||400V, 50/60Hz, 3 phase|
|Current range||5 – 250A|
|Max Current||230A – 20%|
|Current at 60%||115 A|
|Max no load voltage||102V|
|Max absorbed current||12.2 A|
|Absorbed power at 60%||6A|
|Max absorbed power||7.5 kW|
|Absorbed power at 60%||3.3 kW|
|Usable electrodes in DC||1.6 – 5 mm|
|Protection degree||IP 23|
|Dimension||47 x 19 x 35.5 cm|