Microprocessor controlled, TIG (high frequency HF or LIFT striking), PULSE TIG and MMA inverter welding machine in direct current and alternating current (AC/DC).
Use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, nickel and their alloys.
- Pulse and EASY pulse operation
- 9 customized welding programmers
- TIG regulations: “bi-level”, start-up/end current, spot welding time, pre/post gas, current up/down the slope, balance DC AC, square wave frequency
- MMA regulations: arc force and hot start according to the type of electrode in use
- Anti-stick device
- Remote control connector and G.R.A water cooling connector
- Storage on onboard E2PROM of the last 10 alarms
- Thermostatic, overvoltage, under voltage, inside dirtiness, overcurrent, phase failure, water cooling unit protections.
|Model||Technology TIG 322 AC/DC (816130)|
|Main voltage||400V | 50/60Hz | 3 Phase|
|Current range||5 – 270A|
|Current at 60%||215A|
|Max no load voltage||64V|
|Max absorbed current||15 A|
|Absorbed current at 60%||11 A|
|Max absorbed power||10kW|
|Absorbed power at 60%||7 kW|
|Usable electrodes in DC||1.6 – 5mm|
|Dimensions||53 x 24 x 45cm|