- A front-end driver and a face plate are included in the package.
- Easy to adjust tool support for exact turning work.
- Tailstock + spindle tip as 2nd element for securing the workpiece.
- Torsion-resistant construction thanks to the double guide frame.
- 4-speed settings for setting the ideal speed for the material.
- Powerful 400W motor with higher reserves for longer work sessions.
|Main Supply||230 V / 50Hz|
|Max Power (S2 | S2 time)||400W | 30 min|
|Max Turning Diameter||280mm|
|Spindle Speed||890 rpm | 1260 rpm | 1760 rpm | 2600 rpm|
|Dimension (L × W × H)||895 × 228 × 385mm|