Battery-powered starter suitable for 12V starting of cars, vans, small boats, etc. When connected tothe cigar-lighter outlet it maintains the voltage on all circuits during battery changes and is alsoa 12V power source for use in emergencies.
Fit with an automatic safety switch for starting, it doesnot damage the electronics of the vehicle and allows for a large number of starting operations before being recharged. PRO START 1712 can be recharged using the special power supply, connected tothe mains network, or using the cigar-lighter outlet of the vehicle (for the safeguard of the battery, charge for 12 hours before use, charge again after each use and every 3 months in any case ).
- Automatic short circuit/ overload protection
- Polarity inversion protection acoustic/luminous alarm
- 2 emergency red reflective lights
- High efficiency, rechargeable, portable led lamp with magnet
- Battery charge status led
- Battery charging status led
- 5V USB socket to recharge electronic devices (navigator, mobile phone, etc.)
- 2 x 12V jack sockets
- Cable/adaptor holder pocket
|Model||PRO START 1712(829515)|
|Main Voltage||230V/ 1 phase/ 50/60Hz|
|Max Spot-Welding Current||500 A|
|Max Starting Current||140 A|
|Dimensions||19 x 33 x 28.5 cm|