Out of stock
Microprocessor controlled, MIG-MAG (continuous, PULSE, double pulse – PULSE ON PULSE), FLUX/BRAZING,TIG-DC lift and MMA inverter welding machine with built-in 4 rolls wire feeder.
Flexibility of use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, HSS high strength steels, galvanised sheets, aluminium and its alloys.
The SYNERGIC function allows for a rapid and easy setting of the welding programmes and grants always a high control both of the arc and of the quality of the welding; the remote regulation of the parameters and the possibility to connect to computers or robotized plants, make it particularly suitable for use in the industrial field.
- Continuous, pulse and double pulse operation
- 50 pre-set synergic programmes
- Storage of 40 customized welding programmes and of the last 10 alarm states
- possibility to connect to computers or industrial lines
- regulation of bi-level, post-gas time, current down slope, electronic reactance, wire feeder start up, burn-back time \
- choice of 2/4 times, spot, bi-level operation
- check control at starting
- possibility to use with SPOOL GUN and remote control
- thermostatic, overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, phase failure protections.
|Model||Inverpulse 320 MIG/TIG/MMA|
|Voltage||400 V, 3 Phase, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Current range||10 – 300 A|
|Max current||270 A (35%)|
|Current at 60%||190 A|
|Max no load voltage||78 V|
|Max absorbed current||17.5 A|
|Absorbed current at 60%||10.7 A|
|Max absorbed power||10.5 kW|
|Absorbed power at 60%||6 kW|
|Main fuse||16 A|
|Power factor||0.8 cosphi|
|Usable electrodes in DC||1.6 – 6 mm|
|Steel welding wire diameter||0.6 -1.2 mm|
|Inox / aluminium welding wire diameter||0.8 – 1.2 mm|
|Flux cored welding wire diameter||1 – 1.2 mm|
|Brazing wire diameter||0.8 – 1.2 mm|
|Dimension||67 × 31 × 56 cm|