SUPERIOR TIG 421 DC-HF/LIFT
Microprocessor controlled, TIG (high frequency HF or LIFT striking), PULSE TIG and MMA inverter welding machine in direct current and alternating current (AC/DC).
Use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, nickel and their alloys.
- Pulse and EASY pulse operation
- 9 customized welding programmes
- TIG regulations: “bi-level”, start up/end current, spot welding time, pre/post gas, current up/down slope, balance DC AC, square wave frequency
- MMA regulations: arc force and hot start
- anti-stick device
- remote control and G.R.A water cooling connector
- Storagen on on-board E2PROM of the last 10 alarms
- thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, inside dirtiness, overcurrent, phase failure, water cooling unit protections.
Complete with TIG welding accessories.
|Model||TECHNOLOGY TIG 421 DC-HF/LIFT 400V+ACC (816103)|
|Voltage||400 V, 50/60 Hz, Three phase|
|Current range||5 – 350 A|
|Max current||350 A – 35%|
|Current at 60%||250 A|
|Max no load voltage||64 V|
|Max absorbed current||21 A|
|Absorbed current at 60%||13 A|
|Max absorbed power||14 kW|
|Absorbed power at 60%||8 kW|
|Main fuse||16 A|
|Power factor (cosphi)||0.9|
|Usable electrodes in DC||1.6 – 6 mm|
|Protection degree||IP 23|
|Dimension||53 × 24 × 45 cm|