SUPERIOR PLASMA 90
Inverter, compressed air plasma cutting system with high frequency HF striking of pilot arc.
Allows a rapid, distortion-proof cutting of all conductive materials such as steel, stainless steel, galvanised steel, aluminium, copper, brass, etc.
Possibility to use long nozzles.
- Reduced weight and dimensions
- High stability of cutting current
- Warning LED for torch under voltage, air fault, protections
- Torch cooling control
- Visualization of air pressure
- Possibility to cut on grids with automatic restart of pilot arc (self restart)
- Storage on-board E2PROM of the last 10 alarms
- Thermosatatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, torch shortcircuit, phase failure protection
Complete with torch
|Model||SUPERIOR PLASMA 90 (815518)|
|Main frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Current range||20 – 90A|
|Max current||90A – 40%|
|Max no load voltage||480V|
|Max absorbed current||25A|
|Max absorbed power||12kW|
|Power factor (cosphi)||0.7|
|Max cutting thickness||30mm|
|Compressed air capacity||200L/min|
|Compressed air pressure||4 – 5 bar|