Superior Plasma 90HF
Inverter, compressed air plasma cutting system with high frequency HF striking of pilot arc.
Allows a rapid, distortion-proof cutting of all conductive materials such as steel, stainless steel, galvanised steel, aluminium, copper, brass, etc.
Possibility to use long nozzles.
- reduced weight and dimensions
- high stability of cutting current
- warning led for torch under voltage, air fault, protections
- torch cooling control
- visualization of air pressure
- possibility to cut on grids with automatic restart of pilot arc (self restart)
- storage on on-board E2PROM of the last 10 alarms
- thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, torch shortcircuit, phase failure protections.
Complete with torch.
|Model||SUPERIOR PLASMA 90 HF|
|Main voltage||400 V, 50/60 Hz, 3 phase|
|Current range||20 ‑ 90 A|
|Max. no load voltage||480 V|
|Max absorbed current||25 A|
|Max absorbed power||12 kW|
|Power factor||0.7 cosphi|
|Max cutting thickness||30 mm|
|Compressed air capacity||200 L/min|
|Protection class||IP 23|
|Dimension (L × W × H)||505 × 250 × 430 mm|