Everything you need from a plasma cutting system. And much more!
Superior Plasma 100 combines flexible use with higher quality andreliability.
Powerful and intuitive, it enriches the Superior Plasma range of air inverter cutting systems designed for manual and automated cutting.
- VERSATILITY: one system, many applications.
Designed for manual and automated cutting, thanks to the integrated connection interface.
Advanced functions for specific needs:
- grid cutting: arc enabled also without contact with the material to cut
- 4T cutting: once cutting is enabled, the torch button can be released
- gouging: use of one torch for both cutting and gouging functions
- STENGTH: designed to last.
Compact and robust, it gives optimum performance in particularly heavy working conditions and difficult environments
- POWER: it cuts more, faster and longer.
A performing duty cycle that enables continuous use also on automated systems
- Designed to optimise the average life of consumables and significantly to reduce system downtime.
- Cutting speed more than doubled compared to oxy-cutting.
- More precise and cleaner cut with reduced re-working times
- SIMPLE USE
- LCD DISPLAY: immediate display of the various functions and automatic recognition of the torch in Plug and Play (manual and automatic).
- MULTIVOLTAGE: Automatic selection of power supply voltage 230V 3ph and 400 V 3ph.
- INTEGRATION: Immediate connection to automatic cutting systems thanks to the specific connector to set the various cutting process control signals
The TORCHES of the Twin series are designed to ensure maximum performance to the Superior Plasma range.
Superior Plasma 100 ensures excellent performance with PX and PXA torches.