Warranty PolicyOur warranties start on the day of purchase stated in our sales receipt. Please retain your sales receipt as proof of purchase for a valid warranty claim. We are confident in the quality of our products and every of our machines & equipment is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving our warehouse. Most of our machines & equipment are covered by warranties unless otherwise stated. Warranties exclude accessories and spare parts.
Our warranties are subject to the below Terms and Conditions:
- Purchase receipt must be presented when servicing or warranty is required.
- Warranty ONLY cover tools purchase and used in Singapore. Warranty does not cover tools purchased from overseas or sold by other sellers.
- There shall be no warranty for exports for all our products. Once the product is shipped out of Singapore, we do not provide warranty for the product.
- The product unit has undergone repair, attempted a repair, dismantle or modification in any way whatsoever by any other person.
- Damage resulting from the use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alternation and repairing in any way that affects the reliability and performance.
- Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse and misuse in evident caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
- Abnormal voltage or usage of a generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operation Manual. For example, using a generator to power the equipment may cause the motor to be burned out due to the unstable provision of constant voltage.
- If the Serial Number on the tool, seal on the battery and charger has been defaced or removed.
**PRODUCT BRAND NOT STATED BELOW, WARRANTY PERIOD IS 1 MONTH FROM DELIVERY, The customer is advised to test out the product upon receiving it.**NO WARRANTY FOR WATER PUMP PRODUCTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.