Microprocessor controlled, TIG (high frequency HF or LIFT striking), PULSE TIG and MMA inverter welding machine in direct current (DC).
Use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, nickel and their alloys.
- Pulse and EASY pulse operation
- TIG regulations: “bi-level”, start up/end current, spot welding time, pre/post gas, current up/down slope, balance DC AC, square wave frequency
- THINSPOT function for quick and precise tack welding
- MMA regulations: arc force and hot start
- anti-stick device
- VRD device
- remote control connector
- thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent protections.
Complete with TIG welding accessories.
|Model||TECHNOLOGY TIG230DC (852055)|
|Main Voltage||230 V, 50/60Hz, single phase|
|Current range||10 – 220A|
|Current at 60%||125A|
|Max no load voltage||95 V|
|Max absorbed current||36 A|
|Absorbed current at 60%||26%|
|Max absorbed power||6 kW|
|Absorbed power at 60%||4.1 kW|
|Usable electrodes in DC||1.6-4mm|
|Protection degree||IP 23|
|Dimension||43 x 17.6 x 34 cm|